The bi-coastal pair of STEPH CANNON and MATT KNOWLES (hailing from CALIFORNIA and FLORIDA respectively) are the creative minds behind INSYMMETRY CREATIONS LLC. They have made over 90 public appearances (individually or as a pair) on behalf of their brands and IPs.
So WHAT IS IT that we actually create?
Our 'bread and butter' is our originally created content, including:
* The apocalyptic sci-fi steampunk HEIRS OF ISILDUR
* The medieval fantasy TALES FROM NOCTURNIA
* Our all-ages, shenanigan filled MISFITZ CLUBHOUSE (on Scout Comics / Scoot Imprint)
* Our self produced short comics (Hard To Fathom, Boot Hill, Relic, Hexed, etc...), our anthology pieces found in the CTHULHU INVADES series (Orange Cone) and more (HOUSEBOUND, IF, CORPUS), and even prose (Room For More) in Creepy Kingdom's TALES FROM THE PARKSIDE Anthology.
HEIRS OF ISILDUR is where steampunk, comics, and METAL collide. We have TWO metal albums (The Crossroads Conundrum & Heirs of Isildur vs Tales From Nocturnia) that help expand our story universes.
THAT'S RIGHT! #TeamINSYM's Matt Knowles is a respected panel host / moderator, who has been the full weekend moderator at:
* SPOOKALA (Ocala FL) 2022
* CollectiveCon (Jacksonville, FL) 2020, 2021, 2022
* Ocala Comic Con (Ocala FL) 2021 (2022 Upcoming)
He's also hosted panels at numerous events, including: Los Angeles Comiccon (GLOW Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling Panel), PalmCon, Daytona Beach Comiccon, Aethertopia, and more.
Steph and Matt (individually or as a pair) have ALSO been on panels at San Diego Comiccon, Wondercon, Megacon FL, Los Angeles Comiccon, Spooky Empire FL, and more.
#TeamINSYM's STEPH CANNON is a columnist for many sites that focus on the horror genre (CREEPY KINGDOM, HORROR GEEK LIFE, DAILY DEAD), and even has had articles published in FANGORIA! Her articles are primarily movie reviews, with some retrospectives on popular movie franchises as well.
We're also known for our wild and unique KICKSTARTER campaigns which normally encompass more than a single focus item. Our SEVEN successful campaigns have raised nearly $50,000 USD cumulatively and have included comics, trade paperbacks, metal music, as well as IP Driven leatherwork, woodwork, shirts and more.