The bi-coastal pair of STEPH CANNON and MATT KNOWLES (hailing from CALIFORNIA and FLORIDA respectively) are the creative minds behind INSYMMETRY CREATIONS LLC. They just celebrated their 100th public appearance (individually or as a pair) on behalf of their brands and IPs.
So WHAT IS IT that we actually create?
Our 'bread and butter' is our originally created content, including:
* The apocalyptic sci-fi steampunk HEIRS OF ISILDUR
* The medieval fantasy TALES FROM NOCTURNIA
* Our all-ages, shenanigan filled MISFITZ CLUBHOUSE (on Scout Comics / Scoot Imprint)
* Our self produced short comics (Hard To Fathom, Boot Hill, Relic, Hexed, etc...), our anthology pieces found in the CTHULHU INVADES series (Orange Cone) and more (HOUSEBOUND, IF, CORPUS), and even prose (Room For More) in Creepy Kingdom's TALES FROM THE PARKSIDE Anthology.
HEIRS OF ISILDUR is where steampunk, comics, and METAL collide. We have TWO metal albums (The Crossroads Conundrum & Heirs of Isildur vs Tales From Nocturnia) that help expand our story universes.
THAT'S RIGHT! #TeamINSYM's Matt Knowles is a respected panel host / moderator, who has been the full weekend host / emcee and or moderated panels at:
* SPOOKALA (Ocala FL) 2022
* GEEK'D CON (Shreveport LA) 2022
* CollectiveCon (Jacksonville, FL) 2020, 2021, 2022
* Ocala Comic Con (Ocala FL) 2021, 2022
He's also hosted individual panels at numerous events, including: Los Angeles Comiccon (GLOW Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling Panel), PalmCon, Daytona Beach Comiccon, Aethertopia, and more.
Steph and Matt (individually or as a pair) have ALSO been on panels at San Diego Comiccon, Wondercon, Megacon FL, Los Angeles Comiccon, Spooky Empire FL, and more.
#TeamINSYM's STEPH CANNON is a columnist for many sites that focus on the horror genre (FANGORIA, CREEPY KINGDOM, HORROR GEEK LIFE, HORROR BUZZ and DAILY DEAD), with over 70 bylines to her credit. Her articles are primarily movie reviews, with some retrospectives on popular movie franchises as well.
We're also known for our wild and unique KICKSTARTER campaigns which normally encompass more than a single focus item. Our EIGHT successful campaigns have raised nearly $60,000 USD cumulatively and have included comics, trade paperbacks, metal music, as well as IP Driven leatherwork, woodwork, shirts and more.